AND DEBUTANTE COTILLION
"Becoming: Honoring Tradition, Embracing our Culture, Fulfilling the Promise"
Leadership Program and Debutante Cotillion
GMAC’s Leadership Program and Debutante Cotillion (LPDC) provides young ladies with social, service and critical life skills that will help create responsible leaders, sustainable friendships and cultural experiences. The objectives of LPDC are to:
- Enlighten and empower debutantes in structured, holistic activities to enhance andacquire leadership, social graces and life skills
- Promote high ideals and character building
- Foster healthy environments that build competent and confident young women
- Provide experiences, tools and solutions that inspire girls to embrace their grace, intelligence, and boldness
- Give educational awards to young ladies who have shown outstanding achievement in academics, leadership, fundraising, and service
There are a number of key Leadership Program workshops that the young ladies and men participate in including etiquette, personal branding, college interview and essay prep, as well as a community service project. LPDC culminates with the beautiful Debutante Cotillion Ball.
The Greater Metropolitan Atlanta Chapter of Jack and Jill of America, Inc. (GMAC) is pleased to announce its 4th Biennial Leadership Program and Debutante Cotillion: “Becoming: Honoring Tradition, Embracing Our Culture, Fulfilling the Promise which will be held on December 19, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. The application period for the 2020 Leadership Program and Debutante is now closed. Debutante Participants have already been selected for the 2020 Biennial Leadership Program and Debutante Cotillion. If you are interested in applying for the next programming cycle, please revisit our website in September 2022.